For people who love stock Android, but want additional features on top, Syberia OS is another Android custom ROM to consider. Built on top of AOSP/CAF, Syberia OS offers almost everything you’d want from your Android phone. The overview window shows the most used apps and a few other apps that you might use just like Pixel devices. If minimalism is what you’re looking for then Arrow OS is right up your alley.
The easiest way is to use the built-in backup and restore features of your Android phone or tablet. You can also use third-party tools to backup and restore app data.
- So in order to backup SMS, you have to opt for a third-party application to get the job done.
- This ROM lets you customize your lock screen, navigation buttons, animation, etc.
- The ROM Manager app will help you to back up Android ROM to PC through an easy to use click here interface.
- Another big thing that Flashfire offers is taking Nandroid backup of your complete ROM setup.
- So without further delay let’s deep dive into the discussion of AndroidStock ROM vs Custom Rom.
- You can download any similar app of your choice, but I would always recommend to use this.
Click on the “Start” button at the bottom of the Odin application when you’re ready. Today in this tutorial, I will show you How to Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. If you have a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra smartphone with you, then you can follow this guide till the end. If you have any issue following this Odin flashing tool tutorial for Samsung, please, feel free to drop a feedback and I will quickly respond. This is a step by step tutorial to help you install firmware via NetOdin to your Samsung Gear Frontier, Galaxy Watch etc. Before you proceed, make sure you enable developer option and OEM unlock on your Samsung Galaxy phone.
The ROM is very similar to OxygenOS and brings a lot of customizability options to the point that you might feel overwhelmed. The ROM recently updated its source code for Android 13. Among the custom ROMs, Xtended is one of the few to have support for a long list of devices.
Above all you need to download and install Dr.Fone on your Windows or Mac. Connect your Android to your PC and run the software. Your device will be recognized and the main interface of Dr.Fone will show up. After locating it, copy all the files in your Android device before finishing the upgrade firmware, otherwise the file will be gone.